CENTRO DELL'UOMO/CENTRUL OMULUI
(art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
This section of the website aims to indicate the policies of Centro dell'Uomo/Centrul Omului (pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, as amended and supplemented by Legislative Decree No. 101 of 10 August 2018) regarding the processing of personal data collected when browsing the Association’s website.
These pages describe how this website is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it.
This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with Centro dell'Uomo/Centrul Omului from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the Association’s official website.
The information is also based on the principles of transparency and lawfulness for the processing of personal data, aimed at ensuring the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “owner” of their treatment is Centro dell'Uomo/Centrul Omului, with headquarters in Via Sargiano 34, 52100 Arezzo (Italy) - Tel. +39 0575 99349 - Fax +39 0575 948924.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the execution of user requests, such as requests for information and contacts of local offices.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The processing of browsing data and data related to the e-mail services of this site (address email@example.com) takes place at the reference e-mail provider Register, located in Florence, Viale della Giovine Italia 17
2. The processing of data related to the e-mail services of this site (address firstname.lastname@example.org) hanno luogo presso il provider mail di riferimento, vale a dire Google Italia, con sede in Milano, Isola Building C, Via Federico Confalonieri 4.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this possibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than fourteen days, unless specifically requested by the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages through the electronic contact form available on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included voluntarily in the message.
Cookies are short text files (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store data on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after a few days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to the user’s preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used by the user.
These tools help to facilitate the analysis of web traffic, allow the correct operation of the Site and enable web applications to send information to individual users.
In the following we will mention cookies, as well as similar technologies, by simply using the term “cookies”.
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are technical cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the site; session cookies are used to optimise navigation on the site. The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session (once the browser is closed, they are deleted).
- Analysis and performance cookies: this site does not use this type of cookie.
- Profiling cookies: this site does not use this type of cookie.
- Third Party Cookies: This site does not use third party cookies.
Some cookies (session cookies) only remain active until you close your browser.
However, by browsing the pages of our site, you may interact with sites operated by third parties who may create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using your browser settings.
Disabling third-party cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for ‘proprietary’ and ‘third-party’ cookies.
For example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools->Options->Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed to their removal.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data via the contact form available on the site in order to obtain any information.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The parties to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of whether or not processing is underway, rectification of inaccurate personal data, cancellation, and restriction of processing. These rights, together with those of portability and opposition to processing, may be exercised under the conditions set out in Articles 15-22 of European Regulation 2016/679.
Requests should be addressed:
- via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- or by post, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: Centro dell'Uomo/Centrul Omului, Via Sargiano 34, 52100 Loc. Sargiano (AR)
Please note that this document, published on the website
This document will also be subject to periodic updates related to the evolution of the regulatory framework on privacy.
Arezzo, 25 May 2018